Sunday, May 17, 2009



Found a place for my trellis, I think it looks beautiful. I am now collecting branches for a harbor.
The middle photo - an unusual moth, when the wings were closed I thought it was a dead leaf or a tomato that had been mangle.
The third photo - my rose garden- can't believe how many roses that are growing.
Throughout the yard I have places that I have in remembrance of a loved one. My rose garden is my mother, she loved her roses and flowers, was always competing with my sister for who had the most roses. It was always close. I think we do now. he he.
My Mom loved poetry and when we would say good-bye she would say "See you in the Spring Peter Rabbit, (we heard all the adventures of Peter Rabbit) so I have a few rabbits in the garden as well.. The statue is of Spring, around the statue are herbs and stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma