Saturday, June 20, 2009

Horses







This is a painting I did of my daughter and her baby. I did this about 15 years ago. Sorry about the photo, didn't want to take it out of the frame, lazy about that. Love to paint, dislike to frame!The other painting is of my horse Cloudy, did this one 20 years ago. Cloudy was a good old boy, had a mind of his own. Came back to the house a couple of times without a rider.

Both of these paintings are hanging in my daughters house. Again bad photo.
The photo at the top, I took this morning. Daisy a big draft horse, what a big baby. (Look at those eye lashes.)You go out riding and she likes to eat bushes, sometimes takes them up by the roots. Daisy belongs to my daughter. I don't have any horses anymore, I leave that up to my kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma