Friday, June 5, 2009

Art-Life Experiences







Looking out our living room window, (the lizard is on the outside), he loves our courtyard. The courtyard is in remembrance of my Aunt Mae. Everyone calls these lizards "Jesus Lizards" because they walk on water.
The other picture is of a pathway to my life experiences. Raining this morning, just thought it looked mysterious, had to grab my camera. Maybe I will paint a painting, not what it looks like; the photo does that, but what it feels like.
An exercises that I like to do- write different moods on a piece of paper, cut them up, and put them into one of Jerry's turned pieces, pull one out and paint a little painting of that feeling. Sometimes I will take that mood and make a series.
Take Life's experiences and express yourself, in your painting or your journal, in your writing, whatever- Something Only You Can Give To Your Art.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma