Monday, June 8, 2009

Ready For A Workshop!

Missed my November workshop in Myrtle Beach. Ya start out with a clean work table with a plastic garbage bag attached, but by the end of the week it starts to look like my studio at home. Ya have all your meals cooked for ya, good southern cooking. They even have someone at breakfast to make omelets and stuff. OK, back to reality-
Gotta get my studio organized, yea, I am still talking about that. The pathway to the computer is getting like a maze, can't have that. Dug up some old unfinished paintings, gotta do some painting. So much to do and so little time.
Been so busy peeling my mangoes, and bagging them up, maybe I should go see the acupuncturist about my mango peeling hand. This photo was taken after I had already filled 10 bags. I have to race the dogs to the mango tree every time I let them out, they like tomatoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma