Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Dragonflies




It is amazing what a camera can do. I have a Super SteadyShot 5.1 mega pixels Sony camera that I bought 6 or 7 years ago. I usually only keep a camera for a little while, but this Sony is great. I am no expert, but love to photograph stuff. This camera, I just aim and shoot.
When I was in junior high (middle school) I had to choose a career and then make a report. Mine was to be a photographer. Ended up instead a typesetter and paste up artist, as my career, . I have always had my camera and a paintbrush at my side, started off with a Brownie, then the Polaroid came out, of course there was the home movies but my parent were in charge of that. I use my photos to inspire me to do a painting, not to copy the photo, that is a different art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma