Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Stuff-Woodblocks and Printing Block

Thought this greeting card was really neat, couldn't pass it up. Now all I need is a printing press.





If there is some stuff out there to collect, I WILL collect it.
Here we have some woodblocks.
I bought a Woodblock starter kit from Speedball, haven't got up the nerve to use it yet.
Surimono just click on Surimono and it "explans it to you Lucy" Check it out.
Yes, that is a fireplace, I was born and raised in Miami and I get cold, plus it looks marvelous. When we built the studio, that was one thing I really wanted, and in the summer, it is a place for my bird/candle, thingy.

2 comments:

  1. I love old woodblocks. And I have my eye on that bird-candle thingy because I love crows/ravens!
    Your dog smiles pretty ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love Jer's piece on the left!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma