Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Right Brain/Left Brain Test


Take the test-Are you Left or Right Brained
I guess I live in a Fantasy World, but I can snap out of it if I want, but who would want to.

http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_results.pl



Stop and smell the roses, it is amazing how much stuff is out there to see.

I love shape and color, I try to incorporate these elements in most of my photos and paintings.

My Left Brained friends can't figure out why I would want a photo of round cylinders. Couldn't help myself, I spotted the truck while driving to Ruby Falls. Traffic was busy, I had to maneuver to get behind the cylinders. Grabbed my camera and asked my grandson to take several photos, his right brain took over and understood what I wanted, after a little coaching he took 4 nice shots.


  • Shape - Curved, Angular, Rectangular

  • Balance with shapes - Small/Dark, Large/Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma