Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last show of the season




Did the Melbourne Florida show, I took a tumble, right down on the sidewalk, my little finger looked like an upside down L, a right angle, half of a T, get the picture, I pulled it back in place, Jer and I both almost pasted out. Much better now. I had jury duty yesterday so I had to sit around all day, which was a good thing.
Sold one of my favorites, but it went to a good home. The photo on the left is a photo of the other half of the tree. the photo on the right (far right in this picture) is the piece we sold.
We are trying a new set up for the booth, pedestals instead of those heavy panels, we are not getting any younger, yea know. We really need photos around, I think, have to do that before the next show.
The show was good, made four new customers and it's the last show of the season, and I got out of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma