Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Car Event


Did I mention that Jerry has the mad car disease, he was effected as a kid. I have to say I get a little teary eyed when we sell a car, I guess I have the disease too, I just have a tiny bit, not caring what I drive as long as it gets me where I want to go.
We had a good time, meeting our friends at the dinner for breakfast and then off to the car show. The weather was a perfect day, chilly in the shade, little windy but blue skies. Now that I have this phone that takes pictures, I forget to bring my camera, I have to stop that. I missed the opportunity to take some nice shots. The seagulls against the beautiful blue sky, pets and there owners, of course the nice cars. This show was for German cars only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma