Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Multi Axle Turning


For my birthday Jer signed me up for a workshop in bookmaking, something that I have always wanted to do and something that I have never done before. I have taken loads of painting workshops and have learned or remembered learning about in each one. I thought I would sign Jerry up for a wood turning WS at the same time, even though he has taught and mentored over the years, so I signed him up for a multi axle class, making birdhouses, and other neat things, a motive behind my madness, he he. He had a wonderful time and so did I. Look what I got!!!!!!!!!!! He is so good!!!!! Did I mention that I collect birdhouses amongst my stuff.
Next I would love to take a class on Batik and one on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Blogs by Sneaky Momma